This workshop for professional athletes considers sexual wellbeing, with an emphasis on respecting sexual partners. This engaging and interactive workshop encourages participants to consider their own sexual values, attitudes and expectations, to assess their sexual communication and interpersonal skills, and to identify strategies that will increase safety and mutual pleasure.
- Sexual health and safety
- Impact of online pornography
- Assessing sexual intelligence
- Sexual activity and the law
- Sexual activity and alcohol
- Respecting sexual partners
- Consent and sexual communication
Our workshop for professional athletes run for 45-60 minutes with a maximum of 25 participants per session.
For more information or to make a booking, email, firstname.lastname@example.org